Ayurvedic massaging oil for body relief. To strengthen nerves, muscles and bones, to improve blood circulation and to sooth severe burns. Helps in preventing blisters or infections, leaving a cooling sensation. Helps in relaxation and experiencing deep sleep. To relieve all types of body pain. For menstrual problems, the use of this massaging oil can relieve severe abdominal pain, normalize low or high blood loss, prevent bad smell, and discharge of blood clots. Before sleep put three drops on the navel.
- For back pain: Massage gently on both sides of the spinal cord vertically. The use of a hot pad or hair dryer after the massage is more effective in relieving pain. For back pain you can also massage between the thumb and forefinger and between the first toe (big toe) and the second toe (long toe) (area 5 in picture).
- For leg pain: Massage from the knee down to the ankle on both sides and then from the ankle to the toes (area 4 in the picture)
- For knee pain: Massage behind the knee and the area around the back of the knee (area 3 in the picture).
- For shoulder pain: Massage the forearms, gently moving your thumb vertically, as the picture shows.
- For headache: Massage the back neck muscles.
- For menstruation problems: Massage around the ankle (on both legs) and on the lower arms (on both arms), specifically on the nerves and veins (area 1, 2 and 6 in the picture)
Sesame oil, Bonlata, Arenda, Akanda, Malkangi, Parwal, Alovera, Bisalaksha, Susni, Junilata, Camphor, Ashwagandha, Hunture, Dhuntura and 36 other ingredients.